SAFELY WITH SUPERSTUDIO
Flexibility, hospitality, users safeguards are elements that those who, like Superstudio, work in the field of events always take to heart and know they represent part of the success of any initiative and event.
In restrictions period we are going through, these aspects have become even more central and fundamental. Here's, then, a brief focus on all measures available in Superstudio spaces during every shooting, filming, remote talk that we are hosting these days:
- thermoscanner at the entrance to check body temperature;
- sanitation with ozone generator before and after each event to offer a fully sanitized space;
- air conditioning systems supplying 100% outdoor air by deactivating recirculation, ensuring air exchange 3 times higher than legal provisions;
- large spaces to ensure social distancing and external areas to manage waiting queues;
- dispenser columns with hand sanitizer.
But visitors and customers protection will continue to be a priority even later, when the attendance of public and private places will return to be more serene. Superstudio is already able to provide all services envisaged by anti-contagion protocols related to physical events. From daily cleaning and sanitation, to medical station where necessary, from the maintenance of systems to the provision of signs and information materials, through the adoption of systems and layouts aimed at monitoring flows and making exhibition areas safe, up to specific standards for catering and common areas. Superstudio is ready!