THE 13 STUDIOS OF SUPERSTUDIO 13 ARE WAITING FOR YOU
The famous citadel of image in Milan reopens on May 4th wishing welcome back to fashion. In complete safety.
It only took the coronavirus to stop the activities of Superstudio 13 photographic studios, for almost forty years pioneer and standard-bearer of fashion and professional photography in Milan. An iconic place that has practically never stopped, hosting extraordinary shootings, photographer-stars and world-famous personalities in continuity. In his 13 studios, those that provided the impetus to the reconversion of via Tortona, from a street that hosted workers' houses of what was an industrial district, in a Fashion and Design District, the creativity of Milan has been meeting there since 1983 recalling in the area the most important fashion companies. After the forced lockdown everything is ready for the fateful May 4th when, finally, we'll start again. We have missed thin models, stylists, fashion designers, photographers and assistants, makeup artists and hairdressers with their imagination, the great frenetic group of fashion people who, with different roles, contributes to the creation of images that everyone then admires on the pages of international magazines.
Superstudio 13 is once again at the forefront, with Danilo Pasqua the historic director and his expertise to ensure a service of excellence that today also takes account of all the needs required by Safety, that in short we summarize here.
- before the reopening extra cleaning will be made and all air treatment plants
will be sanitized
- all studios and offices will be connected by intercom to be notified of the arrival of visitors
- entrance will be allowed only to visitors and frequenters provided with personal face mask
- a fixed thermo scanner at the entrance will measure the temperature to all visitors and frequenters
- a hand sanitizer dispenser will be available at the entrance
- the entrance to the location will be allowed only to those who have complied with the first indications
- entrance and exit will be separated according to the directions on site
- daily cleaning of common areas and all areas most at risk (bathrooms, handrails, intercoms, etc.) will be implemented
- entry to the couriers will not be allowed but a couriers waiting point will be indicated for parcel delivery to the recipients
- deliveries of shooting materials (for example fashion collections or other that is intended for studies) will be previously agreed with the management of Superstudio 13 for the organization of loading-unloading in safety
- Notices in Italian and English with instructions to comply with safety provisions will be placed throughout the property
- waste (in particular face masks and gloves) must be disposed of by carriers outside the location or where indicated
Rules that now appear to us strict and perhaps excessive, but then we'll all get used to, confident that they will help us to move beyond this dramatic period.